REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FALL/WINTER SEASON FOR REC AND TRAVEL BASKETBALL
We are excited to announce registration for Seekonk Youth Basketball is now open for Girls and Boys Rec League and Travel Basketball for the 2023-24 season. Here is the link to register: https://secure.
Rec League Registration/Important Info:
- Open to Girls and Boys in Grades K-8
- Separate girls and boys divisions divided by grade level
- The season runs from November - February
- Games are on Saturdays and there is 1 practice per week
- The K-1 Clinic meets once per week
- The fee for 3rd-8th Grade Boys and Girls Players is $135, the fee for 2nd Grade Boys and Girls Players is $125, and the fee for the K-1 Boys and Girls Clinics is $105, and there is a $10 per player discount for 2nd. 3rd and 4th players in a family
- If you have potential conflicts with other activities please add notes in the comment box when registering, if conflicts still exist once scheduled times and dates are announced please let us know at that time and we can issue a refund if you are unable to play
Please email seekonkhoopsregistrar@
Follow these steps after clicking the link at the bottom of this message:
- Family Setup: You will only have to do this if this is your first time registering. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly. If you are a returning user enter the email you used when you first set up your account. If you forget your password, you will need your correct e-mail address.
- Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
- Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, concussion protocols, emergency contacts, and medical information.
Please Note: No child will be denied the opportunity to play for financial reasons. Please email seekonkhoopsregistrar@