We are basketball enthusiasts eager to provide a positive experience to as many girls and boys as possible. We offer opportunities for girls and boys from Grade 1 through Grade 8 and from beginners to advanced players.
- Register online and on time to avoid late fees – because of the large size of our program, we need a lot of time for our volunteers to run tryouts and organize teams before the start of the season. This means registration deadlines come up sooner than you think, so mark your calendars.
- Bookmark this site – you can easily check our home page to see if your time is cancelled due to weather or black out dates.
- Check your email – most of our communications are sent via email (including registration reminders). If we don’t have the right email for you and/or your spouse, you may miss an important update.
- Check that equipment fits and is in good condition before the season starts.
- Play basketball together – even if you’re unfamiliar with basketball, your kids get the most out of actually playing with the ball, so get out there and dribble and shoot the ball around. It's a great way to spend time together!
- Sportsmanship applies to parents too – everyone is responsible for maintaining good behavior on and off the courts and showing respect when dealing with other parents, players, coaches, and referees. Your positive example is vital to a positive experience for all. Review policies here.
- Get involved – we always need help with coaching, coordinating age groups, fundraising, and running the score board—just let us know your interests. [Volunteer Opportunities]
- Keep in touch – we welcome your input at any time, but it's also important to fill out the survey at the end of each season. Your feedback guides our future decisions.
Still have questions? Contact Us