Grades 3-8: $110 for the first family member and $90 for the second in this age group. [OPEN NOW]
Grade 2 3-on-3: $75 for each child [OPEN NOW]
Grade 1 CLINIC: $75 for each child [OPEN NOW] (Open to students going into Grade 1 and Kindergarten)
NOTE THAT THE FAMILY CAP IS $250 FOR REC REGISTRATIONS
There are separate Girls and Boys leagues for all levels.
Grades 4-8: $235 per player [OPEN NOW]
Please email [email protected] with any questions.
We have partnered with AdminSports.com to process online registrations.
There are 5 steps for online registration
Follow these steps after clicking the link at the bottom of this message:
- Family Setup: You will only have to do this if this your first time registering. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly. If you forget your password, you will need your correct e-mail address.
- Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
- Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts, medical information.
- Travel and Rec: Travel players do need to register for Rec as well. That is an additional step as it doesn't happen automatically.
- Checkout: No payment is due at this time - Once you have registered, your player(s) will be marked as 'wait listed' which simply means you are registered but no payment is required at this time. Payment for Travel Teams will be requested once teams are set and payment for the Rec league, 2nd Grade 3 on 3 and the Clinic will be requested once we are more certain we will be able to play (and what the format will be) based on the Covid-19 guidance. We are very hopeful that we will be able to have a normal season but we will work within the State guidelines as required.
IMPORTANT - While there is no payment due at this time you do need to click on the blue "Checkout Now" button , after registering your player otherwise your registration will not be submitted into our system. You will receive a receipt by email confirming your registration.
Please Note: No child will be denied the opportunity to play for financial reasons. Please email [email protected] for more information.